I just have spent the past hour or so re-living my adolescent angst by watching episodes of My So-Called Life. It is crazy that nearly 15 yrs. later I can still be so impacted by that series. I don't know why, but I just love it, or perhaps just haven't gotten over my crush of
Jordan Catalano.
Sigh. Those blue eyes always made me dreamy and forget for 1 hr. a week that my life sucked, but also realize that it really wasn't different from other 15 yr. old girls. Good God I regret not dying my hair red, just to say I did it. I believe I dabbled in the grunge look, but quickly abandoned my older brother's t-shirts at some point during my sophomore year. Some other talented person on the internet concocted the fashion board below and I got a kick out of it.

Now if my newest TV crush would just come back soon...Don Draper. I think my taste has changed a little, but they are both from excellent shows.

It's good to have crushes, even if they only last for a couple of seasons before being canceled.
No comments:
Post a Comment