Monday, June 27, 2011

Downward spiral

When did certain adults in my life board the train to Crazytown? I mean what makes someone flip out and just go BSC? I don't get it. I mean, I thought for sure I'd qualify as crazy, but seeing want I have seem lately I'd say I'm pretty good. The lack of responsibility that I'm seeing from some older generation adults around me is mind boggling and so selfish. They are in a downward spiral and I'm unable to help them. since they don't seem to want to help themselves.

Speaking of selfish, I then get angry because these people and their actions are directly messing with my own life and it's hard to be compassionate when their lame lifestyle choices have caused this. I'm trying very hard to not be judgmental, but I can't hide my WTF is wrong with you expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment